14784 Camp Lane, Hayward
Expansive lake-view of one of the most beautiful & clean Premiere Lakes in the area! Total remodel in 2000; Anderson windows, massive stone fireplace w/ log accents, large master bedroom w/ exquisite tiled bath, walk in shower & Jacuzzi tub with in -floor heat. Open kitchen/living concept, with large 3-season porch. Oversized drive-through garage with workbench. Also includes a 40x30 clearly pole bldg, as well as huge workshop in basement with two heat sources. Level landscaped lot.
- Listing Number: 1508937
- Request Info: email@example.com
- Price: $569,900
- Full Baths: 1
- Partial Baths: 1
- Lake/River Name: Grindstone
- Lake Size: 3111
- Frontage: 121
- Frontage: Bottom Rock,Bottom Sand
- Outbuildings: PoleBuilding,Shed Garden
- Heating: ForcedAir
- Fireplace: GasLog,One
- Cooling: None
- Style: 1Story
- Lot Size: 0.73 Acres
- 3 Car Garage
- Driveway: Gravel
- Basement: Full
- Electric: CircuitBreaker
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Above Ground: 1564 sq. ft.
- Total Square Footage: 1564sq. ft.
- Fuel Source: LPGas,OtherTOSeeRemarks
- Water Heater: Electric
- Patio/Deck: 3SeasonRoom,Deck CompVinyl
- Sewer: Septic Convention
- Directions: From Hayward take Hwy 27 S approx. To Left on Hwy K follow approx. 2 miles to left on Camp Lane to fire number 14784.
- Included: 1stFloorLaundry, CeilingFans, Dishwasher, Dryer, OvenRange, Refrigerator, Washer, OtherTOSeeRemarks
- Excluded: Microwave, WindowCoverings, OtherTOSeeRemarks
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $4534.70
- Tax Year: 2017
- Zoning: Recreational,Residential
- Year Built: 1982
- Seasons: 4Season
- Legal Description: Part Govt lot 3/ Lot 2 CSM 6/195. S25T40 R9
|OTH||Carpet||11.00 x 8.00||M|
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.