0 Universal Drive, Winter
Hard to find: large parcel of wooded acreage east of Winter with over 600ft of Frontage on the Chippewa River. Excellent fishing, canoeing, kayaking. Would be great parcel to camp, hunt, or eventually build your Cabin in the Northwood's, or just a great investment to "sit on". Property has lots of privacy; Located minutes from Winter, Hayward or Park Falls. Access to ATV/snowmobile trails, dining, golfing & National Forest nearby. Seller financing with terms!
- Listing Number: 1519353
- Request Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: $79,900
- Lake/River Name: Chippewa
- Frontage: 660
- Frontage: Bottom Rock,Bottom Sand,Shore Vegetation
- Lot Size: 49.73 Acres
- Sewer: None
- Terrain: Rolling,Wooded
- Utilities: Electric AtStreet,Telephone AtStreet
- Directions: From Winter take Hwy 70 East approx 6 miles to left (north) on North Clover Road, Follow several miles to left on Universal Drive. Property on right.
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $1160.40
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Recreational,Residential,Shoreline
- Legal Description: part govt lot 8 se/se section 24 T 40 R5W
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.