0 Warner Road, Hayward
Nicely wooded acreage with driveway, underground utilities at lot and a "walking" easement to the Mighty Chippewa Flowage which is over 17,000 acres of wildlife, world class fishing and may fun establishments on the big lake to boat or motor to. Located between Hayward and Winter. Also has direct access to ATV/Snowmobile Trails. A well priced parcel in the heart of the Northland. Motivated Seller!
- Listing Number: 1532692
- Request Info: email@example.com
- Price: $47,900
- Lake/River Name: Chippewa
- Lake Size: 17000
- Frontage: Shore Vegetation
- Lot Size: 6.72 Acres
- Sewer: None
- Terrain: Level,Rolling,Wooded
- Utilities: Electric OnSite,Telephone OnSite
- Directions: From Hayward: Cty Rd B approx. 16 Miles Rt on Warner to property on the Right.(just past Fire number 9533N)Access rd to water is just past lot, marked with pink ribbon on a rod.
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $352.37
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Recreational,Residential
- Legal Description: PART OF E1/2 NW Lot 2 CSM 7/220 #144 and Lot 5A CSM 7237
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.