8098 W Koeppler Road, Ojibwa
47.86 acres with the Tuscobia Trail near the north boundary of the property. Wooded and private yet it has about 5 acres of open field and a spring fed pond for great hunting and camping to go along with the personal access to a premier ATV/snowmobile network. There is a 22x10 basic structure on the property. There is electricity on site as well as a drilled well. This property checks off a lot of boxes for outdoor activities.
- Listing Number: 1533219
- Request Info: email@example.com
- Price: $65,000
- Lot Size: 47.86 Acres
- Terrain: Level,Open,Wooded
- Utilities: Electric OnSite,Telephone AtStreet
- Directions: Hwy 70 miles west of Winter at Ojibwa take Hwy 27 south one block to Koeppler Rd east for 2 miles to 8098 on the north side of road.
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $670.60
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Legal Description: Part Govt Lot 3 SWSW
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.