0 Canvasback Lane, Hayward
Looking for some acreage on a quiet body of water with excellent fishing? Located on a quiet dead end road with a nice slope to waters edge perfect for a walkout basement. Beautifully treed parcel with land on both sides of Canvasback Lane. Build a cabin on the lake & have your garage/shed on the other., underground utilities right at lot. Boat landing just minutes away. Excellent fishing, boating, kayaking or canoeing on this flowage known for it's wildlife and character. There is even a bar/restaurant on Callahan Lake you can boat to! Located between Hayward & Clam Lake and near National Forestland, Elk herds & Chief River Wildlife area. Also Snowmobiling/ATVing..& golfing are also nearby too. About 3 hours to twin cities area.
- Listing Number: 1535448
- Request Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: $139,900
- Lake/River Name: Mud/Callahan
- Lake Size: 495
- Frontage: 162
- Frontage: Bottom Rock,Bottom Sand,Shore Vegetation
- Lot Size: 4.50 Acres
- Sewer: Septic Convenperked,None
- Terrain: Level,Sloping,Wooded
- Utilities: Electric AtStreet,Telephone AtStreet
- Directions: East on County Rd B to North on McClaine Rd. East on Tiger Cat Rd to East on Chief River Rd. South on Schuler Rd and stay Right on Canvaback to property.
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $1415.42
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Recreational,Residential,Shoreline
- Legal Description: PRT SENE, Lot 3 CSM 27/62 #7018
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.