N4538 Hwy G , Ojibwa
Privately located 3bdr/3ba Log Sided Home in shipshape condition on 4+ wooded acres w/315'ftg on Chippewa River. Main floor Bdr suite with spa tub. Riverside sunroom, CA, finished lower level & a 2bdr guesthouse with all the amenities!! Two additional garages all wired; 1w/ workshop & storage. Asphalt drive & 50 year metal roofs on all buildings. Near ATV/Snow Trails, golfing, dining & only 30 min. to Ladysmith, Hayward or Park Falls. Could be used as multi- family, corporate retreat or rental.
- Listing Number: 900310
- Request Info: email@example.com
- Price: $279,900
- Full Baths: 3
- Lake/River Name: Chippewa
- Frontage: 315
- Frontage: Bottom Rock,Bottom Sand
- Outbuildings: Bunkhouse,GuestHouse,Other SeeRemarks
- Heating: ForcedAir
- Fireplace: WoodStove
- Cooling: Central
- Style: 1Story
- Lot Size: 4.20 Acres
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Basement: Full,FullyFinished
- Electric: CircuitBreaker
- Exterior: Log,Wood
- Above Ground: 2288 sq. ft.
- Below Ground: 500 sq. ft.
- Total Square Footage: 2788sq. ft.
- Fuel Source: LPGas
- Water Heater: LPGas
- Patio/Deck: 4SeasonRoom,Deck Wood
- Sewer: Septic Convention
- Directions: In Ojibwa at intersection of Hwy 27/70 take County Hwy G. South across bridge. Second Driveway on right side.
- Included: CeilingFans, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, OvenRange, RangeHood, Refrigerator, Washer, WindowCoverings
- Excluded: LPTank, SellersPersonal
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $3558.79
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Recreational,Residential,Shoreline
- Year Built: 2001
- Seasons: 4Season
- Legal Description: 3 LOTS csm 6/212 #1230 S3/T38/R06
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.