0 Old J Road, Winter
Your own private wildlife reserve or hunting mecca. Mixed woods, ponds, fauna & flora in a great recreational location near the Brunet River. Affordable for a group to buy & keep for generations. Property can be split; also being sold as an 80 & 280 acres. Power & telephone just down the road. Just south of Winter, minutes to Birchwood, Ladysmith & Rice Lake. Reasonable taxes;( Currently in MFL open- except one 40 is residential).
- Listing Number: 905317
- Request Info: email@example.com
- Price: $456,000
- Lot Size: 480.00 Acres
- Sewer: None
- Terrain: Level,Rolling,Wooded
- Utilities: Electric AtStreet,Telephone AtStreet
- Directions: In Winter Take Hwy W South a few miles to Old Hwy 70 follow several miles to south on Old county J. to property on left.
- County: Sawyer
- Taxes: $156.26
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Residential,Other SeeRemarks
- Legal Description: Lenghty S29/38/5
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.