0 2017 1/2 ST, Comstock
Amazing Large vacant parcel on Staples Lake: 8.1 acres, 810 ft Lake frontage, 325 ft Apple River frontage. (Start of the Apple River) Located on the Southeast corner of Staples Lake with a Westerly view at the end of a town road. The property is surveyed into 4 buildable lake lots, private frontage road and driveway into each lot. Each lot is moderately wooded with a cleared building area. Sites are suitable for walkout or you can build on the level area above the bank.The frontage is low/weedy and requires a boardwalk to the water. There are 2 boardwalks installed (but need repair).The lots are boatable to dock, no beach. Access is also available by small boat or canoe on river frontage.Staples Lake is 340 acres, 17 ft deep, excellent fishing. There are lots of great fishing lakes in this area and lots of public hunting land.
- Listing Number: 1531898
- Request Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: $159,000
- Lake/River Name: Staples
- Lake Size: 340
- Frontage: 1000
- Lot Size: 8.12 Acres
- Sewer: None
- Terrain: Level,Rolling,Wooded
- Utilities: Electric AtStreet,Telephone AtStreet
- Directions: From Hwy 63 in Comstock take 18 1/2 19 1/2 Ave, this turns into 19 1/2 Ave. follow to 1/2 Street on the right, follow 1/2 Street to the end of road property on right.
- County: Barron
- Taxes: $2636.00
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: Residential,Shoreline
- Legal Description: 5318 LOT 1&2:GL 1-12 PRT GOVT LOT 1 AS LOT 2 CSM 36/141 #5318 DOC 723696 5319 LOT 1&2:GL 1-8 PRT GOVT LOT 1 AS LOT 1 CSM 36/142 #5319 DOC 723697
Call (715) 865-2315 for more information
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the NW WI MLS. The information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.